Saturday, January 21, 2017

Good Trump

$OLD

Ben Shapiro has a segment on his podcast called Good Trump/Bad Trump. And what I heard today from Trump was definitely Good Trump. So good that I felt compelled to draw a cartoon because of it. I can do without the redundant "Radical" in "Radical Islamic Terorrism", but compared to Bush and Obama, it's the most honest talk about the enemy we've had by a president in 16 years. The original art for this cartoon is available for sale. (shopping cart below) It's drawn in pencil and ink on 14 x 17 bristol board paper.



6 comments:

Pastorius said...

Yep.

Bill Hopkins said...

I went to checkout for this & there was a $13 charge for Priority shipping.

Just wondering if shipping is included or not?

Thanks!

Bosch Fawstin said...

Bill, thanks for the interest in it, and though it's supposed to be a Flat $200 for cartoon, including shipping, I don't know why it's charging $13 extra. I took a look to try to correct it, and I don't know what the problem is. If you don't mind ordering it, and I'll give you a $13 refund.

Bosch Fawstin said...

Bill, I may have fixed it where it's a flat $200.

Bill Hopkins said...

I received the package today. I love the way you shipped it with multi-layers of protection.

I'm really happy with the work & excited to get it into a frame. Thanks for the seamless transaction despite some initial woes with Paypal ;)

Bosch Fawstin said...

Thanks a lot, Bill, much appreciated. And I try to make sure customers get their art in as good a shape as possible, with the extra packing.